The Nurses & Healthcare Assistants are responsible for many treatments including the following:
- Taking blood samples
- Travel immunisations and advice
- Ear syringing
- Cervical smears
- Smoking cessation advice and support
- Dietary advice and support.
- Asthma & COPD clinics
- Baby immunisations
- Removal of stitches and changing of dressings
- Chronic Disease Management
- Diabetic clinics
and other referrals, which your doctor may arrange.
They are only available by appointment Monday – Friday. Please ask the receptionist for an appointment.